MRAC cares about the satisfaction of anyone who receives a service from us. 

If you are unhappy with our service, please speak to your Housing Officer or an MRAC officer first to see if we can fix the problem.  If you are still unhappy, you can submit a formal complaint online using the form below or contact the office to obtain a Complaint and Feedback form to complete and return to us.